1. High level flick through the module (30 minutes).
2. Decide on Fronts and Dangers (30 minutes, though over a period of a week's rumination).
3. Read through the module making notes and identifying Monsters, Moves and Treasure (2 hours).
4. Drawing Maps and statting Monsters, Moves (including Traps) and Treasure (30 minutes).
5. Write up the Adventure (two page document and 1 hour).
I am coming to the end of stage 3 for Against the Cult of the Reptile God, which is normally the longest, which means that stages 4 and 5 should be done over the next week. I will post up the Adventure at the end.